Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wordless Wednesday





You know me...I can't go completely "wordless". Sebastian fell outside and scraped his knee. I'm not really sure who this was more traumatic for - him or me. He was screaming screeching squealing shrieking crying uncontrollably and absolutely nothing would console him. It was one of those "near death" experiences where one trips in the driveway, scraping their knee & gets a little bloody & dirty, and your whole 2 years of life flash before your eyes. I know you are all very aware of the type of experience I am speaking of if you have a little one around.

Anyway, he finally calmed down and am on the line holding with social security as we are now going to have file for disability. He refuses to move from his perch on the ottoman in the living room...of course because he is now unable to walk. I'm telling you it's serious folks. He must have some sort of unknown, now chronic, dirty knee syndrome which enslaves his parents for all eternity. As if I don't wait on him enough - now it's mandatory that I carry him from rooom to room because of his "condition". He is in such pain that I had to up his dosage of Starbursts. What a cruel cruel world we live in ;)

{you know that I am not enjoying one single second of coddling him & nursing his every little woe because there is nothing in the world that compares to a Mama's healing touch! gotta go now & tend to love on my baby boy}

3 comments:

Alicia May 20, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Aww...Look at those tears! Bless his heart. I hope his mysterious illness gives him some relief soon so he can resume his normal life:)

AiringMyLaundry May 20, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Aww poor guy.

He reminds me of my husband when he has a tiny cold.

Melody May 21, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

That is so cute! My girl acts like that when I remove her from the swingset in the evenings because she is COVERED in mosquitos, haha

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP