Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chloe

My friend (& Sebastian's daycare provider) has a little girl that just turned 1-month-old. She has two boys that are in junior high & high school, so having a new baby girl around is a new & exciting adventure for her. Chloe is so adorable. I got to love on her & steal some pics yesterday morning. I haven't got to love on a baby baby girl in a quite awhile as my youngest niece is 4-years-old. (Well, technically Ava is 3 1/2, but I wasn't around when she was a baby baby as I didn't meet her until Sebastian was born. She is 364 days older than Sebastian with a birthday on 10/25, Sebastian's is on 10/24 - see! meant to be lol...anyway...)

Sebastian said, "I love Chloe!", but when I asked him if we could take her home he said "NO!". I guess I'm not going to rush out and stock up on any tutus just yet ;) Here's a few pics of Chloe -- I got a little carried away with Picnik again lol!

screaming at me for changing her bows...again

2 comments:

Tina May 31, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

I love you blog colors....so cute. Also your pictures are great.

Anonymous June 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

you did a good job on the pictures

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP