Saturday, May 02, 2009

Reality Bytes...{ugh} The Computer Desk

My loyal blog followers...I am going to let you enter into my world...my very messy dirty disarrayed world. And you might remember me discussing how crazy insanely organized I am at work, well, that is so far from the case at home. At home, I just want to lay around and relax. I don't worry if my desk is huge pile of nasty disgusting mess. I don't work at home...just blog and chat to Sarah and occasionally pay some bills. Sometimes it gets so bad that I am forced to clean because I just cannot take it anymore, but today is not that day. Sarah suggested that we do another Reality Bytes post...of the computer desk! "Ugh" I said. UGH!!! But to appease her, I will post some pics of my computer desk. Keep your opinions to yourself please!

Ughhhhh....

Ughhhhh...

UGHHHHHH



Well, here goes!



My Computer Desk

piled high with mail, toys, candles from the ice storm, more mail, a sucker from Christmas pics, pictures, USB cords, did I mention mail, oh, and lets not forget dirt & dust & finger prints from, I would guess, a 2-year-old boy

The Monitor
again, very dirty, loaded with fingerprints from that 2-year-old boy
Sarah, don't you think your giant widescreen monitor would look nice here ;)

Our Home Phone
nicely decorated with Sharpie artwork from that 2-year-old little boy

The View Above
some of my favorite pics of Sebastian in the cotton- He was 1-year-old then

EWWW...The View of Underneath
cords & wires all jumbled & intertwined...lots of dirt & dust bunnies, I see a ponytail holder & there is an M&M under there, too.

My Mousepad
a book & a Sarah Kingree photo holder make a great mousepad

Misc Storage
for picture frames that need pictures, a subwoofer that doesn't work & lots of "important" files

Last But Not Least
a paper shredder filled with files & books & whatever Sebastian has hid in there

1 comments:

Sarah Kingree May 2, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Love it, girl you need to get up right now, walk into your cleaning supply closet, drawer , wherever you keep the stuff..and get some windex... spray some on a paper towel and come and wipe your computer screen off. Ok is it better now?? can you actually see the colors of the pics and all? Amazing huh? Also love your mousepad!!!

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP