Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweet Surrender

Tonight I gave Sebastian a bath as usual. I really noticed what a nice tan he is getting & that golden blonde sun-streaked hair. He is such a gorgeous little guy. Ahem, anyway, I got him dried off & snuggled into his jammies and tucked in his bed. He gets to watch tv until it gets dark outside. I was sitting at the computer, where I can see directly into his bedroom. He was sitting there giggling at television. He loves everything Noggin right now. He was mouthing the words to songs & moving his arms in motions as the characters were. It was exciting to see him so excited. He was grinning so big and every once in awhile would glance in my direction. I was leaning back against the chair, my arm propped on the back, just staring away at the amazing little person that his Daddy & I created (well, it was more me than his Daddy ;). He would yell at me "Mama!" like he was secretly thinking get a life you crazy woman. After dark we turned off the tv & dvr and I read his current favorite book "My Mommy Calls Me Monkeypants" - maybe 3 times. He loves it. I love him. I give in easily. He said, "Goodnight. I love you Mama. I want some icy water. I love you Mama. Get my pop tart for school." He is full of instructions tonight. He's now curled up with his favorite snowman blanket. I just stepped in and he has finally faded. I am so happy that I was blessed with this amazing little man to remind me everyday how precious life is & how complete my life is having been able to be his Mama.

1 comments:

Sarah Kingree May 28, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

*tear* *tears* I am very emotional tonight... What a precious post that was. Can't wait til he is older and reads all of these and he can see how in love his mommy was in love with him back then , as you will be while he is reading it, and im sure he will be just as gorgeous and dating Ava Kingree.

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP