Sunday, May 24, 2009

To Comment or Not to Comment...That is the Question

H-E-L-L-O to my blog followers...my faithful bloggers who read my posts everyday and to my followers who just check in every now & again and to those who just found me by accident. It is so exciting to know that "someone" out there in this endless cyberworld is interested in my daily ramblings. I think the word "stalker" gets thrown around a lot, even by me, to disguise the fact that we are actually interested in the life of a stranger, but I don't think that is a very good term. It's just human nature to be curious about other people -- how they live, how they view the world, what's important in their life, what similarities they share with you. It's just interesting stuff.

I have "come out of the closet" I guess you could say with my blogger curiousity. I am beginning to leave comments on other people's blogs that I don't know, something I would have never dreamed of a year ago. And guess what? People that I do not know are beginning to leave comments on mine. I absolutely love it. I want to know what you think. Do you think I suck? Do you love me & read the same posts over & over? (haha I do that sometimes) Do you think that my little guy is the most adorable thing that ever graced this Earth (or is that just me)? Do you think I go insanely overboard on pictures?? (my husband says definitely yes) What do you want to know or see or hear about? Do you want to see more pics from my fridge?

I want to know everything you think about my blog - so leave comments. I LOVE THEM ALL. I like learning about new people. I love my peeps that read me everyday. SARAH YOU ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME. You make me want to blog everyday. Guys, if no one else in the world reads my blog, it's okay because I know that Sarah will...EVERYDAY. Thanks for being such a loyal friend. I have a few new loyal readers which completely pyches me out. And even some Brazilian followers which is totally cool. This is some very cool stuff.

I am going to end this post today with a Random Picture Challenge from one of my favs...4 little men & girly twins. For more info on how to play - check out her blog. Anyway, today's pick is 16th folder, 28th picture or August '08 28th picture.


This is my 16th picture folder...28th picture


This is my Sebastian doing what he loves best at bathtime - lounging back in the water. He loves bathtime and is not a bit afraid of the water. I love that I don't have to fight him everynight to wash is hair and he will gladly dump a bucket of water on his own head. He's a great kiddo. Can't wait to see your comments about my random picture...so make sure you leave one!!


For my friends & family that know about my blog but don't read it...or read it VERY RARELY...and never ever comment - - Shame on you!

2 comments:

Alicia May 24, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Hi Brandy! I am a new follower (about a week now) and I love your blog. You have an adorable little boy who has gorgeous eyes (did I read that you dr'd those up a little or am I crazy?). He looks so sweet in the bathtub. My daughter will get in but I cant get water in her eyes!

Unknown May 25, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

I am a Brazilian follower and I loved you told about "Brazilian followers" in your post. I really love your blog and your posts. Sebastian is amazing! Congratulations :)

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP