Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today is the day to celebrate all the wonderful Mama's in this world. I know a bunch of them...the most important ones ;)

My Mama - she's the greatest of them all. She's always put my sisters & I above all else. She is always there to pick up the pieces everytime it seems our lives are falling apart. She is encouraging and strong. She makes me proud to call her Mama!

My Best Friend, Sarah - she's the coolest Mama I know. She would do anything to make her kiddos happy. She is so caring & so loving & so involved in every aspect of their lives. Her children are her life and will never have to want for Goat's Milk Soap anything. She is amazing & I'm so lucky to have gotten to know her and call her my friend. Ady, Ava & Kanon, whom I consider my nieces & nephew are lucky to have such a wonderful Mama!

My Sisters, Kimberly & Stephanie - they are the funniest Mama's I know. We have the most fabulous times when we get all the kids to come together. Kimberly is headstrong and devoted to my nephews every second. Stephanie is playful and always puts my nieces and nephew first. They are both so much like my Mama. I am so proud of them & I think that they are two G-R-E-A-T Mama's. (And they can definitely make beautiful babies!!)

1 comments:

Anonymous May 11, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Thanks Bebe!!!

You're a wonderful momma also. Bastian is so lucky to have you as a mommy. No one could ever LOVE or take care of that little man like you do.

Stephanie

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP