Sunday, May 10, 2009

Love Letters From Mama

My Dearest Baby Boy Sebastian,

I was thinking about how lucky I am to be a Mama, especially yours. You are the very reason that I am celebrating today. You have brought huge joy to my life - colossal enjoyment! I cannot envision my life without you being a part. You bring out every good quality about myself that I love.

I have the most amazing times with you. You are seriously the funniest little guy I know. You have a laugh that is tremendously contagious and your Daddy & me can't help but laugh at your hysterical deep belly laughs. Your giggle is like music to my ears. Mozart himself couldn't have produced a better melody. You have a way that you wrinkle up your nose & squint your eyes when you laugh that melts every inch of me. You also have that Southeast Missouri swang in your accent that you just can't help.

Sometimes the craziest things come out of your mouth that I can't help but just roll in the floor laughing at them. Today you had an old cell phone up to your ear talking (this is a regular occurrence) to whomever you can think of. Out of the blue you started punching away on the buttons and said "I need to pay my bills!" It was the cutest thing. It's always an adventure talking to you. You have a wonderful playful imagination.

You are so smart and can remember anything. I have to be really careful what I promise you because you may not call me on it right away - but eventually you will. It's when you remember a week later before we're walking out the door or getting in the bathtub is when I laugh the hardest.

You are really quite set in your ways to be so little. It's sometimes hard to get you to try new things and you don't cope well with change. I get tickled with you at daycare when they try new arts & crafts. Once they tried painting with chocolate pudding which is a huge no-go for you. Ms Kristal said you looked at them like they were idiots...I'm sure you thought "I'm not supposed to play with my food & especially paint with my food!!" I was not at all surprised, though. You are my child and I don't fair well with change either.

I'm smiling now as I think about how fickle your mood is. I'm sure your Daddy would disagree but I find this utterly hilarious. Maybe because you are exactly like me in this respect & it drives him nuts. One second you're happy as a lark bouncing around the house grinning & playing then next minute you're pissed angry throwing your toys out of spite. Your temperment is as fragile as an egg sometimes.

Although sometimes you can be a grizzly bear, that cuddly bear cub inside you is the most squeezable & lovable as they come. You give the best kisses & hugs and when you say "I love you, Mama", well, my heart just becomes mush. You definitely have your very sweet moments, my favorite thing you do is when you pet my hair and say "you hair so pity Mama"!! How precious is that?

I am the happiest Mama alive because I'm your Mama. There is not a moment of my life that I would trade since I had you. My life has meaning and being your Mama is what I truly believe that I was put on this Earth to do. Everything about you makes me fulfilled & complete. There is no one that I love more than you. You are my life's one miracle.

I'll Love You Forever,
Mama

1 comments:

Sarah Kingree May 10, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

that was so sweet Brandy, I am in tears. Sebastian what a lucky boy you are, you have such an amazing mama. You two are gonna have so much fun throughout the years, and I am excited that we get to be apart of your life.. OH THE PLACES we will all go..shopping shopping shopping and maybe to the park a few times in between hahaha. Love you guys *big smootch*

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP