Wednesday, May 06, 2009

May 6th, 200?

According to Holidays on the Net, today is Great American Grump Out Day & NO DIET DAY!! Both of which I have managed to honor & celebrate without even knowing - hahaha! (It's possible that I celebrate those days more than just once a year...possibly? I'm just throwin' it out there ;) I guess the people who make these crazy holidays just know that you can't have Great American Grump Out Day without NO Diet Day. It just wouldn't work. The candy...it calls to me...especially on Grump Out Day.

Sebastian put an end to my celebrating Great American Grump Out Day...I mean, who can resist the blue eyes and big smile. Not me! Impossible!! And do you want to know what really brought the party crashing down? He wanted to go swing on his swingset after dinner. Now, the sun is already setting, the bugs are coming out (the massive, massive amount of bugs that a gazillion days of raining brings) and the moon is big & bright in the sky. I said, "Look Sebastian! The moon is out." He comes running over to me and I point it out in the big blue sky! He said "This is awesome!!" I laughed as this is the first time he's ever said "AWESOME", then thought to myself, "yeah, this is pretty awesome!!"

I'm closing tonight with some pics from May 6th of years past. Well, actually only two years past, but nonetheless, years past! Enjoy!!

'07 - Sebastian 6 1/2-months-old

'08 - 1 year 6 1/2 months

Isn't he so darned handsome?? I thought so, too!

0 comments:

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP