Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday!

This is only for us imperfect Mama's who would never ever do anything wrong and if that should ever happen, which it would not and would most certainly not dedicate a weekly post to circulate those truths lies.

*I did not let Sebastian eat 3 "jellybreads" as he calls them (jelly on bread folded in half) & sliced apples for dinner because that's about all there is to eat in the house he kept coming back for more and I didn't want to make a trip to the store. I'm sure there's some nutritional value in the whole grain wheat bread and apples, right? I am not a completely exhausted Mama.

*I did not delete several items from our dvr because I was not mad at my husband. And I did not immediately starting making a "do this or die" "honey-do" list. That would be immature and I am so not immature. Definitely not. (And I do not make these lists so often that Sebastian said, "Whatcha doin' Mama? Making Daddy's list?)

*I was in no way so excited to see that Kane turned out to be a bad guy in Y&R. I was not getting completely disgusted with his I'm so perfect I could croak good guy to the rescue personna. I am not a complete villian lover! muwahahaha

*I did not fill my camera's memory card full of pics while outside on Saturday because it was so beautiful & cool outside to only have about 10 pictures come out. And I did not use the "vibrant" feature on the Picnik photo editing program (which, btw, I am not completely addicted to) to brighten the blue in my little guys eyes. It really is his natural eye color...just "vividly" enhanced...slightly. I did not maybe hit the vibrant feature once or twice. After staring at that picture every time it pops up at the top of my blog for a long time I do not think his eyes looks freakishly blue. Maybe I should not tone down the "vibrant" feature a little.


*There is not a small fountain in front of a local car dealership in our small town that Sebastian adores. He does not want to see that fountain every time we come within 100 feet of it and the fountain does not sit right next door to the local Casey's where I get my gas. And I most certainly did not forget about the fountain as I was pumping gas quite hurredly this morning because we were not running late...again. So, because there is not a fountain...I did not tell Sebastian that the fountain was broke and the people had to fix it and we would come back to see it tonight. I would so not lie to my kid just because I didn't want to be a few minutes late...again.

*I did not let Sebastian run around outside in his boxer briefs or pee on a tree in our backyard Friday while trying to clean up the carport. I did not let him skip his bath tonight because I was NOT exhausted from working all day. I also am not about to order a crapload bunch of goat's milk soap because Sebastian has not been clawing the heck out of his tushy due to dry skin. Yeah, that's why I let him skip bathtime because all that cleansing really dries out his skin. {wink wink}

*last but not least...I have not been going completely insane with the strikeouts strikeouts after I Googled how to make it work. I would not Google something so retarded. Right? Nah, probably not.

4 comments:

Sarah Kingree May 18, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

maybe 1 vivid would be good, but 100 of them, for real? hahaha just teasing ya girl. can't wait for you to get your goat soap...so so soft, it is kinda hard to not think about it being squirted out of a goats boobies, it bothers me at times but then I just try to think of other things :)

AiringMyLaundry May 18, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

These are great.

I LOVE how you deleted some of your husband's shows off the DVR. I need to keep that in mind the next time my husband ticks me off.

andrea May 19, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

OMG!! What is up with Cane? I always new something was not right with that boy. What was the job he took that was so important? Chancelor Industries? Hmmmm....wondering.....
(yes I'm a y&r dork)

AiringMyLaundry May 19, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Oh, I wanted to thank you for your kind note that you left on my blog by the way :) It's always exciting to me that people other than my family read my blog.

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP