Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Everybody Is Somebody's Baby

I don't have much to post about tonight. David grilled dinner and Sebastian played outside in the driveway while Daddy cooked. I snapped pictures of anything & everything...as usual. Sebastian hasn't really felt very well this afternoon. I checked his temp and he's running about 101.4 & complaining of being cold. Just a little cough but not anything substantial. Any ideas?? He fell asleep with me on the couch after dinner.

Pink flowers growing beside our house
Mmm, Mmm, Mmm
My best friend is missing her mom tonight. She said she & her kids were Nana's babies. I told her that everybody is somebody's baby and she said it sounded like a country song. Any offers on lyrics - we can split the money?? Anyhow, here's a pic of my baby...

1 comments:

Sarah Kingree May 5, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

awww love that pic of you and your boy..so sweet. Man that meat was looking good, next time drive me some over girl!!! Can't wait to see you guys again, we miss you too!

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP