Monday, May 04, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, here is what I have not been up to this week...(drum roll please)...

I have not kept Sebastian from watching Spongebob because of the new Burger King commercial. I do not have some wierd hatred of the King and do not think he should be castrated because he looks like a pedifile. Nope! Not me!!

I do not have every single light in my house on right now because I'm too lazy to go behind our son and turn them off...that would be very ungreen of me.

I did not get completely annoyed with people who posted pictures to their blog without rotating them first. I do not care. Why would I care??

I did not promise Sebastian a popsicle to get him to leave our friends' house the other day, knowing that there is no where to buy popsicles (because he doesn't like ice cream). And, I did not offer to make lemonade & popcorn to him if he took a bath tonight. I do not have to bribe him to get him to cooperate.

I did not curse at the tv characters on Y&R like they are real while I was not trying to catch up on a week's worth of episodes.

I did not take Sebastian to daycare this morning with soaking wet socks & houseshoes because I did not refuse to let him take them off in the car when he escaped out the back door and decided to go play on his swingset while I was trying to track parts to his 4-wheeler. (Uh, our yard is not completely flooded from the days upon days upons days of not raining!!)

1 comments:

Sarah K May 4, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

The popscicle comment was priceless, lol I really thought there was a place where you could get them, I was really interested for myself and my kids..you mean lying mama!!!!! Poor Sebastian.. Im turning you in.

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP