Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

  • I did not just read through a massive quantity of Not Me! Monday posts on MckMama's blog and get seriously jealous that stangers haven't left comments on my blog. That would be very wierd of me, right?? Nah!
  • I did not lay around all day in my jammies everday this weekend, take a shower just to put on more jammies. I would not be so lazy.
  • I did not let Sebastian pick out his clothes all weekend because I didn't really care what he ran around in. I would not have taken him to the grocery store in red & blue pj's with brown & orange crocs & a green John Deere hat. Nope!! Not me--I'm much more fashion conscious than that. I also did not let him run around in our sopping wet grass bare foot, wearing only his one-size-too-small long-sleeved orange Halloween shirt that blinks with his red boxer briefs.
  • I did not eat an entire tub Cool Whip in one sitting before I realized what I was doing. I don't just sit & eat Cool Whip with a spoon straight from the container. What kind of example would that be to our child? I so, do not do that kind of thing.
  • So, I would not have snuck a bowl of chocolate mousse because I did not feel guilty about not eating a tub of Cool Whip the day before. That would be crazy. Mmmm I'm not thinking about eating the rest of the chocolate mousse right now.
  • While not at the grocery store with my colorfully dressed companion, I did not call my hubby begging him to come get our loud chatterbox child because he was not driving me absolutely nuts. He did not completely cause me to have a meltdown at the grocery store because he would not stop talking. I am a grown woman! A mother for crying out loud & can completely handle my wired out child at the grocery store on Mother's Day of all days.
  • I did not throw some khaki pants (3 pairs) into the pile of clothes to be washed because I let them sit in the clean laundry basket too long before hanging them up. This is not a regular occurrence around my house because I always put the clothes away as soon as they're dry. Always!!
  • I did not take pics of Sebastian on my cell phone in the bathroom while sitting on the toilet during the severe thunderstorms because he would not let me go to the bathroom alone and I certainly wouldn't talk about it on my blog. No way no how!!
  • I did not let Sebastian go to bed with a cup of tea the other night because I was exhausted from not laying around in my jammies all day & he refused to drink ice water. That is just wrong for multiple reasons and I would not give in to such a request. How absurd that you think I would do that.
WHEW! That was a load off. Make sure you drop in on MckMama's blog and let it all out. After all, that's what Not Me! Monday was created for...the perfect place to post about imperfections. Dish it out girls--we can take it!!

2 comments:

Love Mom May 11, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Came by your blog via MckMama. Glad to be a helpful stranger and comment on your blog. :D

Great post by the way.

Sarah Kingree May 12, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

you rock girl, I wish i would have not me mondayed..... Can't wait to hang out!

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP