Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Sweet Girl

Have I ever told you about my "adopted" niece, Adyson Grace? Well, she is about to be 8-years-old. She is so gorgeous and so smart and so kind. She is all the things that I would hope my daughter would be. I enjoy spending time with her so very much. I have 4 nieces...2 bio & 2 I have adopted and each one of them are absolutely wonderful. Tonight Ady's mom...my best friend...called to let me know that Ady was having a game tonight. I rushed on over to pb after work so I could see her play ball. I finally got a few pics tonight. Not the best in the world, but that's what her mom gets for not taking pics herself ;)


Win one for me Ady!! :)



3 comments:

Sarah Kingree May 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

What a great aunt you are, traveling that far to come watch her play, you are super sweet, and I will do the same thing for Sebastian when he starts playing..I can't wait!!! He will be like "yeah thats my aunt sarah and she will not put the camera down for 2 seconds " hahaha Ill be his private paparatzi. haah Anyway love the pics and love you

Alicia May 22, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

I love the pictures. You are a wonderful aunt to come and watch her play!

AiringMyLaundry May 23, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Really cute pictures :)

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP