Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Why Little Boys are the Greatest Gifts...

When I first became pregnant with Sebastian my immediate thoughts were of a sparkling little princess - pink - bows - frill. If you haven't read my blog before, I have 5 nephews and 2 nieces. Boys rule the roost around here. Although my first thoughts were that I really wanted a little girl, I had wanted a baby for awhile and just wanted him or her to be perfect & healthy. I can't take the suspense, so of course, I wanted to know the sex right away. A BOY! I may have had thoughts of a girl initially, but never a second was I disappointed that we were having a little boy. I was more excited than I could ever imagined.

God knows what he is doing. I can't envision our lives any other way. Sebastian is the greatest joy that I could ever have. There is just a bond with him that completely enthralls me. It's just astonishing.

Here are some of the greatest things about having a little boy...

scraped knees
dirty chins
trucks crashed in every room
stained shirts
mud puddles
ripped jeans
grimy nails
climbing everything
rocks in his pocket
dandelion bouquets
smash-up cars
horsey
wrestling in the floor
jumping off anything
cars lined up across the room
dinosaur jammies
superhero sheets
crayon on the bedroom wall
footballs
soccer balls
basketballs
hitting golf balls with daddy
tractor rides
diving in leaves
opening doors
"I love you, Mama!"
growls & grunts
chasing bugs
playing monster
jumping on the bed
muddy shoes
camo hats like papa
play guns & sword fights
water all over the bathroom floor
messy hands
dimpled cheeks
peeing behind a tree {haha yes he does this}
guitars & motorcycles
kicking rocks
afternoon walks
blowing out candles
juicy kisses
tousled hair after lots of play
perfect glowing hair
bright blue eyed angel
longs fingers wrapped around Mommy's
ginormous hugs
smelly feet

He'll love no one else in the world like his loves his Mommy!

0 comments:

Followers

My Reason to Blog...

Sebastian...the absolute love of my life. He is our currently only child. He is almost 3 and is as independent as they come. He loves washing his hands & swinging. He would live outside if he could. He's developing a love of thunderstorms from his Mama & Daddy. He looks adorable in flip flops. He loves talking on the phone. He has gorgeous blue eyes & dashing dimples. His favorite thing to eat is fruit or Starbursts. He sleeps with his blue snowman blanket wankwie. He loves to be tickled or chased. He loves his Mama & Daddy more than anything!
Lilypie

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP